Friday, December 13
Jesse plays a special version - all about Garth Brooks during "Garth O'Clock"
1) What country music superstar is married to Garth Brooks?
2) In 1999, Garth came up with an alter-ego who was created to allow Garth to explore rock and roll styles, without alienating his country fans. What was this alter ego named?
3) True or False…Garth Brooks real first name is Garth.
4) Which Garth Brooks album sold the most…Garth Brooks, No Fences or Ropin the Wind?
5) How many times has Garth Brooks won the CMA’s biggest award, Entertainer of the Year?
Thursday, December 12
Celia has sharpened her number two pencils and is ready to take the test.
1) Congrats to actress Kate Winslet who welcomed her 3rd child! Who was her famous co-star in the Titanic movie?
2) The Victoria’s Secret fashion show was on CBS this week. True or false, Victoria’s Secret was founded by a woman?
3) Bob Barker, from the Price is Right, is 90 today. In what movie does he beat up Adam Sandler on the golf course?
4) Kourtney Kardashian took her 2 children to Disneyland on Tuesday. Name one of her kids.
5) The Pope has been named Time magazine’s Person of the Year. Who won last year? A) Barrack Obama B) Vladimir Putin or C) Mark Zuckerberg?
Wednesday, December 11
Hemma steps up to the plate. Desk, I meant desk.
1) This racing Superstar was the cohost of the ACAs last night with Trace Adkins, name HER.
2) The Chargers play the Broncos tomorrow night. True or False…The Chargers mascot is named “Boltman”
3) Actress Raven-Symone turns 28 this week. She is best known from her Disney show “That’s So Raven.” What popular TV show did she get her start on, playing a character named Olivia?
4) Macaulay Culkin has a new gig - he is in a band that only sings about Pizza ... who was the character he made famous in the Home Alone movies?
5) On the classic TV show Rudolph the RedNosed Reindeer…what was Rudolph’s dad’s name?
Tuesday, December 10
Let's see what Jon can do.
1) Forbes.com has named this star of GrownUps and GrownUps 2, The Waterboy and Billy Madison as the Most Overpaid Actor of 2013.
2) This all sports network has asked its employees to stop using the word “sucks” during Sportscenter. What Network?
3) Ad time for February’s Super Bowl is already sold out with estimates saying they are going for around $4 million a piece. Where will this year’s Super Bowl take place, a) Billings B) New Orleans or C) New York?
4) This Jason Bateman Tv show that went off the air on Fox in 2006 only to return on NETFLIX this year has been named the best show of 2013.
5) Former American Idol judge Kara DioGuardi turns 43 this week. Name 1 of the 2 seasons she was a judge on the show?