Wednesday, December 4
Matt goes to school.
Tuesday, December 3
Joseph GRADUATED Tammy's College of Hollywood Knowledge and wins $100!
1) True or False…Bruno Mars real name is NOT Bruno Mars.
2) The rock singer who calls himself “The Prince of Darkness” is 65 today. Who is he?
3) Lindsey Lohan is thinking of suing the makers of the latest Grand Theft Auto video game, for using a likened of her without her permission. Which number Grand Theft Auto game is this?
4) Michael J Fox reveals that he lost a good number of acting gigs to Matthew Broderick back in the day. Both were stars of two of the biggest movies of the 80’s…Michael for “Back to the Future” Matthew for “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off”…which of the two movies made more money?
5) Paul Walker tragically died over the weekend. What is the first name of the character he played in “Fast & The Furious” franchise?
Monday, December 2
Does Jennifer have the eye of the tiger, or pehaps some other terrible metaphor?
1) David Beckham admitted that when he was a rookie, members of his team put him through some pretty serious hazing. What sport is Beckham known for?
2) Toxic, Hit Me Baby One More Time, and Oops I Did it Again are just a few of the songs that this birthday girl is known for. Name her.
3) Today is Cyber Monday…which means a huge day for this online giant…that shares its name with the South American Rainforest.
4) True or False…Demi Moore’s real name is Demi Moore.
5) A big “Family Guy” fan has posted a petition on Change.org, begging “Family Guy” creator Seth Macfarlane to bring back Brian the talking dog, who was killed off on last Sunday’s episode. What is the family’s last name on the show?