Tuesday, November 26
Lucy get all scholarly about pop-culture.
1) True or False…experts agree that at the first Thanksgiving, the Pilgrims and Indians probably ate eel and lobster?
2) Zayn, Niall, Louis, Liam and Harry make up the members of what boy band that had a HUGE night Sunday at the AMA’s?
3) We are just a few weeks away from Anchorman 2. What is Ron Burgandy’s dog’s name?
4) Keeping up our theme of Thanksgiving movies…In the movie Scent of a Woman, what branch of the military was Al Pacino’s character retired from?
5) Fans of the cartoon “The Family Guy” are outraged that they killed off what main character on the show?
Monday, November 25
Cynthia got her pencils sharpened and ready to take the test.
1) Taylor Swift won 4 AMA’s last night. What does AMA stand for?
2) GQ has named this ex-basketball legend, who LOVES to visit North Korea as the Least Influential Person of 2013.
3) Liam Hemsworth plays Gale in the Hunger Games movies - his older brother plays Thor, name him.
4) In the classic Thanksgiving movie, Planes, Trains and Automobiles, what mode of transportation FINALLY gets Steve Martin and John Candy back to Chicago?
5) Terry Bollea’s daughter called off her engagement over the weekend. What professional name does the world know Terry Bollea as?