Friday, November 22
Kevin tries his best during John & Tammy's Food Fund broadcast
1) Part of this CA community's name translates to "little cliffs" in English. What community is this?
2) How Do I Live by Trisha Yearwood was featured in what Nicholas Cage movie?
3) Nick Carter's younger brother Aaron, has filed for bankruptcy. What boy band is Nick Carter in?
4) Happy birthday, Scarlett Johanssen. Which Avenger does she play?
5) If I was in the kitchen here at Cafe 56 and I heard "86 the Reuben" what would that mean?
Thursday, November 21
Steve takes a test.
1) What car Brand has Will Ferrell…as Ron Burgandy, been endorsing on TV?
2) George Lucas, the creator of the Star Wars saga, revealed yesterday that he originally planned to have a monkey play the part of this Jedi master who trained Like Skywalker in the Empire Strikes Back. What is this character’s name?
3) Sean Penn is back in the news for freaking out when a fan took his picture with a cell phone. Sean had a younger brother, who was also an actor…co-starring Footloose and At Close Range…who passed away in 2006. Name him.
4) Cornado is the home of the Naval Amphibious Base, where they train potential Navy Seals. What was the name of the movie where Demi Moore trained to be a Seal?
5) Goldie Hawn is having a birthday today. She and Kurt Russell have been a couple since 1983. Kurt Russell played Wyatt Earp in Tombstone. Who played his best friend, Doc Holliday?
Wednesday, November 20
Erica tries her best to take on Tammy.
1) 2 country stars share a birthday today…Countryfest star Josh Turner…and this singer, who sings “What Was I Thinking” and “Feel the Fire."
2) The father of actress Britney Murphy believes his daughter and her husband were actually poisoned in 2009. Brittney was a breakout star in the 1995 movie “Clueless.” True or False…her character’s name was Tai.
3) Levi Johnston is behind on child support for his son Tripp…supposedly buying cars and going hunting. Who is Tripp’s mother?
4) Thor: The Dark World was number one again at the box office this past weekend. What is the top grossing movie to date in 2013? Ironman 3, Grown-Ups 2 or Monsters University?
5) There are rumors that there may be a remake of the Christmas classic “It’s A Wonderful Life”. What’s the name of the hero, played by Jimmy Stewart in the movie?
Tuesday, November 19
Katie and Jessica battle it out for Tammy's College of Hollywood Knowledge
Monday, November 18
Carol goes to school.
1) Model Kate Moss will be the cover for Playboy's 60th Anniversary issue. Who started Playboy Magazine?
2) This year has the rare convergence of Thanksgiving and the first day of this Jewish holiday, also known as the Festival Of Lights, happening on the same day.
3) She is the reigning Oscar winner for Best Actress and she is back as Katniss in the 2nd Hunger Games movie this weekend called Catching Fire - name her.
4) No one has won more Razzie awards…awards given for the worst in film…than Adam Sandler. According to money made, what is Sandler’s most popular movie…A) The Wedding Singer B) The Waterboy or C) Big Daddy?
5) The Chargers lost to Miami yesterday. In the movie Ace Ventura Pet Detective, what member of the Miami Dolphins is kidnapped?