Friday, November 8
Live from Escondido, Bubba graduates from Tammy's College of Hollywood Knowledge!
Thursday, November 7
Does Linda have what it takes to graduate?
1) Many Michael Jackson fans are threatening Dr. Conrad Murray, now that he’s been released from prison. What was the name of Michael Jackson’s biggest record…one of the biggest selling records in history. Name it.
2) Rebecca Romijin turns 41 this week. Before being married to Jerry O’Connell, what actor was she married to?
3) Tom Cruise has had to defend his parenting skills in an interview about his divorce last week. Tom Cruise may also have to defend making this 1988 movie, about a cocky guy who finds love and scandal as a bartender. Name it.
4) Blake Shelton won the Best Album CMA for his latest, “Based on a True Story”...Is this Blake’s 6th, 8th, or 10th record?
5) Katy Perry has taken Justin Bieber's spot as the celebrity with the most Twitter followers. Who is in third place?
Wednesday, November 6
Carmen reviews pop-culture academia for Tammy.
1) Jennifer Nettles and Kristian Bush are nominated for Best Duo as this band?
2) Speaking of Jennifer Nettles, she will be performing “Islands in the Stream” tonight with Kenny Rogers, replacing which legendary superstar who originally sang it with Kenny?
3) Including tonight, how many CMA show have there been…47, 48 or 49?
4) Of the following, who has NOT hosted the CMAS - Barbara Mandrell, Shania Twain, or Brooks and Dunn?
5) Entertainer of the Year is the night's biggest award…Two artists have won Entertainer of the Year 4 times…one is Garth Brooks. Name the other artist.
Tuesday, November 5
Bobby has sharpened his number two pencils and is ready to go.
1) Kevin Jonas is having a birthday today. The band that he and his brothers were in has officially broken up. What was that band called?
2) Eminem won Artist of the Year at first ever YouTube Awards over the weekend. True or False - Eminem has also won an Oscar during his career?
3) A political debate has been ignited by an episode of this cartoon, where the main character gets fired from his job at the Krusty Krab fast food joint. What is the name of this cartoon?
4) Drew Barrymore is pregnant with baby #2 - What was the name of her character in her breakout role in E.T?
5) "The Simpsons" paid tribute to Marcia Wallace, who was the voice of Mrs. Krabappel - Bart’s teacher. What is the name of Bart’s principal?
Monday, November 4
Diana takes the test.
1) Matthew McConaughey is 44 today. He is the spokesperson in commercials for what type of meat…which according to him…is what’s for dinner?
2) Pamela Anderson chopped off her hair. Before Baywatch, she was the Tool Time Girl on this popular 90s TV show.
3) Mike Tyson has a new autobiography and said Brad Pitt asked not to beat him up after he started dating Mike’s ex-wife. What is her name?
4) Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley will host the CMA’s again this Wednesday. How many times have they hosted - 4, 5, or 6?
5) Honey Boo Boo and family dressed up as the Kardashian/Jenner clan for Halloween - Honey Boo Boo went as Kris Jenner. What is Honey Boo Boo's real first name?