Stand by as Jerry O'Connell slides in and pursues graduation like a, um, piranha.
1) Miley Cyrus hosted Saturday Night Live this past weekend. In what city does SNL take place?
2) The Simpsons just got renewed for their 25th. True or False?
3) This year's performer at the Superbowl is having a birthday today. Who is he?
4) Jerry O'Connell co-starred in the movie Stand By Me, which was based on a Stephen King short story. What was the short story called?
5) Jerry O'Connell's wife, Rebecca Romijn, is famous for playing Mystique in the X-Men movies. What is Mystique's real first name?