Friday, October 4
Jaci tries her best, live on location in Poway!
1) Which Poway Resident and Baseball Hall of Famer has the nickname "Mr. Padre"?
2) Poway Highschool's wrestling team has won 25 consecutive CIF San Diego Section Championships! The school's teams have the same name as the NFL Team in Tennesse.
3) Poway became a city in 1980...the same year the sequel to Star Wars came out. What was that sequel called?
4) One of the omelettes at the beach grass cafe is the ABC Omelette. The B and C stands for bacon and cheese. What does the A stand for?
5) Don Higginson is the mayor of Poway. Who is the Mayor of McDonaldland?
Thursday, October 3
Meet Daryl, as we find out if he's got what it takes to graduate.
1) Christine Schwarzenegger got a parking ticket in L.A. this week. She’s 22, so her dad probably won’t ground her. Who is her dad?
2) Tennis superstar Serena Williams turned 32 today. What is the name of her sister, who is also a tennis superstar?
3) Sega has announced that their famous Hedgehog video game character will have its own animated show on Cartoon Network. What is this hedgehog’s name?
4) Tom Clancy passed away yesterday. The famous author created the hero Jack Ryan, who Hollywood has made a few movies about…like Clear and Present Danger and The Hunt For Red October. As of now, how many actors have played Jack Ryan?
5) Kelly Ripa, co-host of Live! with Kelly & Michael, turns 43 today. On what daytime soap opera is she known for playing the character Hayley Vaughan for 12 years?
Wednesday, October 2
Will Lindsay graduate?
Tuesday, October 1
It's Nathan's turn to take the test.
1) It’s been 14 years since The Simpsons killed off Maude Flanders and now, they’re planning on killing off another regular character. What is the name of Homer’s wife?
2) At the beach this weekend, I saw a plane pulling a “Geico” banner with a picture of its animal mascot on it. What kind of animal is the Geico mascot?
3) Hayden Panettiere is the star of Nashville…but got her early start in a Denzel Washington movie. Was it a) Remember the Titans b) Training Day or c) The Bone Collector
4) Breaking Bad came to an end Sunday night, and it was expected to attract around 8 million viewers which is a huge number for cable. Would 8 million viewers be more or less than The Sopranos series finale in 2007?
5) Liam Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus recently broke up. What is the first name of the character he plays in “The Hunger Games” franchise?
Monday, September 30
Pam has sharpened her pencils, has she done the same for her brain? Wait, I don't think that makes any sense.
1) Happy Birthday to Barry Williams who played Greg Brady of what television show?
2) Which actor made the character “Mike Seever” one of the most popular television characters of the 80’s/90’s?
3) Fill in the blank from the classic movie “Office Space”… “Sounds like someone has a case of the _____.”
4) Michael J Fox has returned to TV with a show that’s about a news anchor that is living with a disease that Fox lives with in real life. What disease?
5) Actor Joseph Gordon Levitt had a new movie open this past weekend called Don Jon. Joseph Gordon Levitt has been acting in movies since he was 12, starring in “Angels in the Outfield”…but became a star co-starring in what 90’s sitcom?