Friday, May 10
Something something Bob something (academic/pop-cutlure joke goes here).
1) The mother on Roseanne…
2) The mother on The Simpsons…
3) The mother on The Partridge Family…
4) The mother from Malcolm in the Middle...
5) The mother on The Gilmore Girls…
Thursday, May 9
Pay particular attention as Cheri brings some drama to the pop-academic proceedings.
1) Men’s Health has named this actress as one of Hollywood’s Hottest Mom’s…which probably infuriates Jennifer Aniston…but makes Brad Pitt very happy.
2) Which talk show host is also a chef: Katie Couric, Rachel Ray or Ricki Lake?
3) The creator of Family Guy will guest star on the season finale of The Simpson’s. Who is he?
4) Corbin Bernsen’s mom…Young and The Restless soap actress Jeanne Cooper passed away yesterday. Corbin played an obnoxious baseball player in which comedy? Major League, Bull Durham or Rookie of the Year?
5) Reese Witherspoon is still the talk of the town after her drunken arrest. Reese became HUGE after “Legally Blonde” came out. What was her character’s first name in that movie?
Wednesday, May 8
Cy's brought his pencil, give him something to write on, man!
1) The star of Forrest Gump was named the most trusted person in America by Readers Digest. Who is he?
2) The Big Bang Theory is TV’s #1 Sitcom…what Network airs it?
3) Justin Bieber will have a cameo on The Simpson’s this Sunday. Is the Simpson’s 20, 22 or 24 years old?
4) This former Brat Packer and star of movies like Sixteen Candles and Pretty in Pink just put out a record. Who is she?
5) The son of Arnold Schwarenegger was kicked out of a nightclub for being underage and obnoxious. What’s his first name?
Tuesday, May 7
Are we allowed to bet on this sort of thing? I wonder what kind of odds does Georgina has.
1) Carrie Underwood will be celebrating her 5th anniversary as a member of the Grand Ole Opry on June 7th. What city is the Grand Ole Opry located in?
2) The Star of the “Mission Impossible” movies has indicated that he WILL be starring in “Mission Impossible 5”…who is he?
3) “Working Mother” magazine has put together a list of the 50 Most Powerful Moms…on the list is the star, producer and creator of the tv show “30 Rock”…who is she?
4) The TV Show “Cops” has been cancelled after 25 years by what network?
5) John Stamos is hosting a new show where people meet up with first “loves”…what brand of yogurt does John do commercials for?
Monday, May 6
Theresa takes the test.
1) Dr. Doug Ross, Brad Pitt’s Best Friend, Oscar winner, star of Ocean 11, 12 and 13…whatever you want to call him…turns 52 years old today. Who is he?
2) Who’s older? Angelina Jolie, Gwenyth Paltrow or Jennifer Aniston?
3) Lindsey Lohan is in REHAB at Betty Ford. What is the name of the Doctor who hosts VH1’s Celebrity Rehab?
4) Alice from the Brady Brunch is still alive and kicking at 87 years old. Give me all 6 of the Brady kids names.
5) Iron Man 3 had the second biggest opening of all time over the weekend. What movie had the THE biggest opening of all time?