Let's see how Marie does.
1) Last night ESPN aired the first round of what sport’s draft?
2) A new Mark Wahlberg movie is out today called “Pain and Gain” Is Mark from Connecticut, New York or Massachusetts?
3) There are making a NEW Expendendables movie…besides Sly Stallone and Bruce Willis…name another Expendable.
4) The Price is Right has announced that they will attempt to give away 500,000 with the game when contestants drop a chip down a peg board into money slots. What’s this game called?
5) Gwyneth Paltrow was named People Magazine’s Most Beautiful Woman …who was People’s Sexiest Man Alive last year?
Shelley goes to school.
1) FHM Magazine has named Mila Kunis the Sexiest Woman in The World, which directly contradicts the magazine that named Gwyneth Paltrow the exact same thing. What magazine?
2) Bob Saget posed for a picture with actresses Jodie Sweetin and Candace Cameron who played his daughters on what 80’s/90’s tv show?
3) The Blue Collar Comedy guys are opening an amusement park in Alabama. Besides Jeff Foxworthy…name another one of the Blue Collar Comedy guys.
4) The daytime Emmy nominations were announced yesterday. Which soap opera got the most nominations with 23?
5) Kirsten Dunst turns 31 this week. What was her character’s name in the Spiderman movies that was Spidey’s love interest?
Wednesday, May 1
Will Bryan bring shame upon his ancestors?
1) This sometimes actress is supposed to start court ordered rehab tomorrow…so of course last night she hit up the bars. Who is she?
2) Tim McGraw’s Birthday is today. True or False…Tim’s middle name is Samuel.
3) Kellie Pickler MAY win Dancing w/ The Stars. Name any past winner.
4) John Stamos is hosting a new show where he reunites people with their first loves. What Soap Opera did John Stamos get his start on?
5) Jennifer Lawrence is an Oscar Winner…she’s also a cast member in the movie “X-Men:First Class”…which mutant does she play?
Tuesday, April 30
What the heck? That's not how it's supposed to go. Thanks a lot, Doug.
1) Scientists have actually determined that Monica, Chandler, Phoebe, Rachael, Ross and Joey drank 445 gallons of coffee over the 10 year duration of WHAT show?
2) This legendary braided country singer, who’s known for co-founding Farm Aid AND for his love of natural herbs turns 80 today. Who is he?
3) This 71 year old magazine publisher, author, chef, tv host, home living expert and convicted felon is looking for male companionship on Match.com. Who is she?
4) Ben Affleck is going to live on $1.50 a day for a global poverty project. Name his latest blockbuster hit that he produced and also starred in?
5) Michael Jordan got married over the weekend. Besides the Chicago Bulls…name another team Michael played for?