Friday, April 26
Terry gets all pop-culture on this academia.
1) Last night ESPN aired the first round of what sport’s draft?
2) A new Mark Wahlberg movie is out today called “Pain and Gain” Is Mark from Connecticut, New York or Massachusetts?
3) There are making a NEW Expendendables movie…besides Sly Stallone and Bruce Willis…name another Expendable.
4) The Price is Right has announced that they will attempt to give away 500,000 with the game when contestants drop a chip down a peg board into money slots. What’s this game called?
5) Gwyneth Paltrow was named People Magazine’s Most Beautiful Woman …who was People’s Sexiest Man Alive last year?
Thursday, April 25
Matthew is put to the test.
1) The Rolling Stones were supposed to open their tour in LA next week…but it’s been pushed back because of the NBA playoffs. Name one of LA’s NBA teams.
2) “Reese Witherspoon – you’re not that famous” …. A quote from David Spade. David was in the movie Tommy Boy with what other famous SNL star?
3) The government is now suing Lance Armstrong for the millions of dollars the Post Office put up to sponsor his racing team. What was the name of the postman on the TV show Seinfeld?
4) If I was to say the guy that made the phrase “who-ha” (From Scent of a Woman) was having a birthday today…who would I be talking about?
5) Gwyneth Paltrow has been named People Magazine’s Most Beautiful Woman in the World. What movie did Gwyneth win her best actress Oscar for?
Wednesday, April 24
Good luck, Len. We're all counting on you.
1) Justin Beiber is allegedly tired of his pet which is still in quarantine in Germany…and wants to try and put it in a zoo. What kind of animal is his pet?
2) What is actor Dwayne Johnson’s nickname?
3) Kelly Clarkson is having a birthday today. Which season of American Idol did she win?
4) Adam Sandler, Chris Rock, David Spade and Kevin James are ALL returning for the sequel to this 2010 comedy involving five former basketball teammates who reunite thirty years after graduating from high school at the lake house where they celebrated their biggest victory...What movie is this?
5) This sun tan oil company has announced they are cancelling their traditional bikini pageant, citing the fact that 70% of their clients are women…and women seem to NOT like bikini pageants. What company is this?
Tuesday, April 23
Sandy shows off that pop-culture brain of hers.
1) Billy Ray Cyrus’ daughter’s engagement may be off again. Who is she?
2) THIS Kardashian sister was just fired from her job as one of the hosts of The X Factor. Who is she?
3) Johnny Depp is playing the Lone Ranger’s sidekick in the upcoming “Lone Ranger” movie. What’s his sidekick’s name?
4) The sequel to the movie Thor will be out this fall. The Mjölnir is a fancy name for Thor’s weapon of choice…which is what?
5) Lee Majors is having a Birthday today. He’s most famous for playing the 6 Million Dollar Man and The Fall Guy. What was his job on the Fall Guy?
Monday, April 22
Let's see how Sam does.
1) Today is Earth Day…About 70% of the Earth’s surface is made up of what?
2) Reese Witherspoon was arrested over the weekend!! Reese won an Oscar for playing June Carter Cash. Who was June Carter Cash married to?
3) Kim Kardashian’s divorce is final!! Who is her now ex-husband?
4) Taylor Swift is buying a Mansion in Rhode Island. Is the capital of Rhode Island Providence, Newport or Pawtucket?
5) Lindsay Lohan got a TSA patdown after setting off the metal detector at JFK airport last week….But they didn’t find anything. What does TSA stand for?