This week, we are also helping you out with your Easter Feast with a yummy Honey Baked Ham! Find out more about the Honey Baked Ham HERE
Friday, March 22nd
Cindy gives it the ol' College (Of Hollywood Knowledge) try.
1) Yesterday was the 7th Anniversary of this social network site, where Justin Beieber, Lady Gaga and Katy Perry can boast having the most followers.
2) Believe it or not, William Shatner is 82 years old. What travel company does he do commercials for?
3) Reese Witherspoon is having a birthday today. She won an Oscar for playing June Carter Cash in what movie?
4) In what country did the TV show “Survivor” originate? A) Sweden B) US C) England
5) Honeybaked Ham Question Of the Day…The movie Babe was nominated for 7 Oscars…including Best Picture. What was its sequel called?
Thursday, March 21st
Find out if Rebecca has what it takes.
1) *HoneyGlazedHam question of the Day: In what book will you find a character named Sam I Am?
2) Mother of 14, Nadia Suleman is being investigated for Welfare fraud. What is her famous nickname?
3) Model Kate Upton is the latest celeb to be asked to a prom. For the last two years she has been the cover of what magazine’s Swimsuit issue?
4) Packers QB Aaron Rodgers is in talks to become the highest paid QB in Football. What company does he do commercial’s for where he does the Discount Double Check?
5) Happy Birthday Matthew Broderick! He’s most famous for his starring role in Ferris Bueller’s Day Off. What was Ferris’ best friend’s name?
Wednesday, March 20th
Miriam is put to the test.
Tuesday, March 19th
It's Liz's turn to see what she can do.
1) The star of Die Hard and the ex-hubby of Demi Moore is having a birthday today. Who is he?
2) Lindsey Lohan dodged another bullet…getting sentenced to rehab yesterday…name a Lindsey Lohan movie.
3) Tiger Woods and Olympian Lindsey Vonn have admitted that they are a couple. What Olympic sport is Lindsey a part of?
4) Charlie Sheen went off on a public tirade about his kid getting bullied at school. How many times has Charlie been married? 1, 2 or 3 times?
5) Lisa Rinna says she doesn’t regret injecting her lips back in the day because it gave her a career. Lisa started off on Days of Our Lives…but transitioned to what tv drama?
Monday, March 18th
Shauna polishes that pop-culture brain of hers; how does it shine?
1) The NCAA Brackets were announced yesterday, signifying the official start of March Madness…for what college sport?
2) Ryan Seacrest and Julianne Hough have broken up. Name the two reality talent shows the two of them are most associated with.
3) Danny DiVito and his wife have reportedly gotten back together. He currently stars as Frank Reynolds on what FX sitcom?
4) Chuck Norris recently turned 73(!)…TRUE or FALSE…Chuck Norris’ real name is Carlos Ray Norris.
5) Tonight is the season premiere of the latest Dancing w/ The Stars. Including this season…how many seasons have there been?