November 30, 2012
Angela takes on Tammy
What’s the name of the game show that Drew Carrey hosts?
Killing Them Softly is the new Brad Pitt movie opening today. True or False. Brad is from Oklahoma.
2 of the more popular baby names of 2012 are the names of the main characters in this steamy novel series that seemingly EVERY woman in Amercia has been reading. (50 Shades…)
The man who was the runner up on the second season of America Idol is having a birthday today. Who is he?
Tim Allen’s costar from Home Improvement, Richard Karn, will guest star on Tim’s new show. What was the name of Karn’s character on Home Improvement?
November 29, 2012
Allie flexes her pop-culture brain-muscles.
1) There’s speculation that Angus T Jones may QUIT this sitcom that made him a star…the very same sitcom that FIRED Charlie Sheen last year. Name it
2) Ben Affleck is Entertainment Weekly’s Entertainer of the Year. Ben is an Oscar winner for writing Good Will Hunting with his best friend...who is also an actor. Who is he?
3) This bald America’s Got Talent judge is having a birthday today. Who is he?
4) Danny Devito and Rhea Perlman are rumored to be back together. What CLASSIC 70’s sitcom gave these two their start?
5) “Red Dawn” the remake opened this weekend. Chris Hemsworth is the star of the new version. Who starred in the original?
November 28, 2012
Jason has a go at it.
1) Melissa Rycroft was crowned the winner on last night’s finale of what DANCING talent show?
2) Big news for Comic Book Movie fans…Patrick Stewart will be back as Professor X and Ian
McKellan as Magneto in the next version of what film series?
3) Kim Kardashian is Bing.com’s most searched person of the year. Name ANY BODY else in the Top 5…
4) I Carly had its series finale on Fri night. What network airs I Carly?
5) The late Anna Nicole Smith would have been 45 today. What was the name of the television reality
show that she was the star of on the E Network?
November 27, 2012
1) Which of the following was NEVER a reality show? A) Temptation Island B) The Goat Whisperer C) Joe Millionaire.
2) Jaleel White is having a birthday today. What was the name of the show that brought us White’s character, “Urkel?”
3) Tonight, Dr. Suess’ “How The Grinch Stole Christmas” is on. What’s the name of the city that The Grinch oversees in the book and the movie?
4) Miley Cyrus turned 20 last week. Name ONE of her siblings.
5) Angus T Jones, a co star on 2 ½ men calls the show filth and urges people NOT to watch it. What’s his character’s name on the show?
November 26, 2012
Jeff makes a valiant attempt
1) Larry Hagman passed away over the holiday weekend. He was best known as JR Ewing on what iconic TV show?
2)This director claims that he wanted to direct some James Bond movies but was turned down…so he directed the Indiana Jones movies instead. Who is he?
3) Christina Applegate had a birthday over the weekend. What Fox sitcom made Christina a star?
4) Charlie Sheen reportedly loaned Lindsay Lohan a hundred thousand dollars. The two met while filming the latest in the Scary Movie franchise. How many Scary Movies have there been?
5) Charles Schultz, the man who invented the Peanuts would been 90 today. Linus and Lucy are brother and sister …what’s their last name?