October 24, 2012
Cody doesn't do as well as he thought he would
1) Iron Man 3 will be released in May - which actor is Iron Man?
2) Name one actor who has played James Bond.
3) True or False. Garth Brook’s real first name is Garth.
4) The late Johnny Carson’s birthday is this month. How many years did Johnny host the Tonight Show? A) 31 years B) 26 years C) 40 years
5) Every legendary TV show seems to have a spinoff. What was the spinoff of Friends called?
October 23, 2012
Chris gets all 5 correct, how does Tammy do?
1) Who is Rumer Willis’ dad?
2) Justin Timberlake, who got married over the weekend, used to be in NSync...which of the following was NOT in Nsync? A) Lance Bass B) Nick Carter C) Joey Fatone
3) The man that gave us the parody songs “Eat It” “Another One Rides the Bus” and “My Bologna” is having a birthday today. Who is he?
4) Eva Longoria is going thru several laser sessions to have the tattoo of her ex hubby’s removed from her neck. Who is her ex?
5) The World Series Starts tomorrow. What 2 teams are playing?
October 22, 2012
Robert tries his best
1) This star of Forrest Gump accidentally swore on live TV last week. Who is he?
2) The New Paranormal Activity movie is the nation’s #1…how many Paranormal Activity movies have there been?
3) That male stripper movie that came out this summer starring Channing Tatum and Matthew McCoughahey is out on DVD tomorrow. What’s it called?
4) Garth Brooks was inducted into Country Music’s Hall of Fame This weekend. Where is Garth on the list of the best selling artists in US History…1st 2nd or 3rd?
5) Actor Christopher Lloyd is 74 today. Name his character in the Back to The Future Movies.