May 11, 2012
Kim tries to graduate
1) Larry King was filming a commercial in Beverly Hills yesterday. What was the name of the LIVE show that Larry King used to host on CNN?
2) Britney Spears is the new judge on the XFactor. In her debut video “Hit Mt Baby, One More Time,” was she dressed as A) A nurse B) a teacher c) A Schoolgirl?
3) Ann Curry was listed by Working Mother Magazine as one of America’s Most Powerful Mom’s. What Morning TV show does she co-host?
4) The new season of America’s Got Talent debuts on Monday, with new judge Howard Stern. Name the autobiographical movie that Stern starred in based on his book of the same name.
5) Desperate Housewives says goodbye on Sunday after 8 seasons. Please tell me 2 of the 4 Original Housewives character’s names.
May 10, 2012
Theresa plays everyday in her car
This producer and elder stateswomen of the View admitted this week that she used to shoplift. Who is this legend?
The Avengers is the 3rd movie to feature the Hulk. How many actors have played the Hulk on the big screen?
Fox has announced that it will have a dating show called The Choice. One of the celebrities is part of a one time HUGELY popular pop trio who also happen to be brothers. They were made popular from the Disney Channel. Who are they?
Wink Martindale appears on Betty White’s “Off Their Rockers”…back in the day he hosted a tv game show. Was it A) The Jokers Wild, B) Tic Tac Dough or C) Card Sharks?
Dustin Hoffman just helped save a man’s life. What was the first name of the female alter-ego he played in Tootsie?
May 9, 2012
Tina's turn to play
1) Robin Williams recently walked into a comedy club in Hollywood and performed an entire set, bringing the house down. What was the movie he starred in where dressed as a woman?
2) The Voice is over...so no more Christina Aguilera outfits to make fun of for a while. True or false...Christina first appeared on TV on Star Search.
3) Brian Austin Green's wife is the new face of Sharper Image. Who is she?
4) Tina Yothers turned 39 over the weekend. What 80's sitcom was she a co-star in?
5) Carson Daly hosts The Voice. He used to host a popular show on MTV. What was it?
May 8, 2012
Cheryl takes on Tammy
1) James Cameron directed this movie, the highest grossing movie of all time, and now he says there may be a 4th movie possible. That means we haven’t seen the last of the big blue aliens with tails. What’s the movie?
2) Singer Enrique Iglesias is 47 today. Who is his legendary father?
3) Sacha Baron Cohen apologized to the man he dumped ashes on before the Oscars in February saying it was intended for George Clooney. Who is the man Sacha apologized to?
4) Lisa Kudrow says she doesn’t think there will ever be a FRIENDS reunion. What was the name of the coffee shop where they all hung out?
5) This legendary comic book writer appears in all the recent Marvel Comic Book movies including The Avengers. Name him.
May 7, 2012
Annette tries to graduate