Transform Your Dad for Fathers' Day - with Transformers The Ride!
Win tickets during Tammy's College of Hollywood Knowledge!
Monica tries to graduate
Danielle takes on Tammy
1. Andy Samberg was on Conan talking about his crazy times on SNL – name another actor from SNL past or present.
2. David Arquette made it official last week, filing for divorce from his wife. Who is she?
3. Jerry Lewis was hospitalized for having low blood sugar. Which 1963 movie of his was remade by Eddie Murphy in 1996?
4. Charlie Sheen says that after he’s done with his new show, Anger Management, he’ll retire from acting. What network will Anger Management be on?
5. TRANSFORMERS QUESTION OF THE DAY! What planet are the Transformers from?
Danielle starts to draw a blank:
The Olsen Twins turn 26 today! What are their first names?
Kelsey Grammer renewed his vows with his wife. He was on the show Cheers – what city did Cheers take place in?
Bill Cosby was named one of TV’s funniest dads for playing Cliff Huxtable on the Cosby Show. What did Cliff Huxtable do for a living?
Transformers Question of the Day…True or False…Steven Spielberg was an executive producer for the movie Transformers.
Bravo’s Top Chef will be back for another season. What number season will this be?
Pat and Tammy don't have the best luck:
This week is the 30th Anniversary of the release of E.T. Sales of this candy shot up 65% in the weeks following the film’s release. What kind of candy was E.T. attracted to in the film?
Lindsay Lohan was in a Car accident last Friday. Name the remake movie she switches bodies with her mom played by Jamie Lee Curtis.
TRANSFORMERS QUESTION OF THE DAY! What year did the world get introduced to the Transformers toys? 1984, 82 or 86?
True or False? Luke Bryan’s REAL first name is Thomas.
Neil Patrick Harris hosted the Tony’s. He of course, started off on Doogie Houser MD. What was the name of Doogie’s best friend?
Dolores TIES with Tammy:
1) Joshua Jackson from Fringe is having a birthday today...his first movie was a Disney movie about a Lawyer who ends up being a Hockey Coach to a bunch of kids. Anaheim’s NHL team also uses this name.
2) The 3rd film of the “Madagascar” franchise is the number 1 movie in America. The lead character is a Lion. Name any of its 3 main animal cohorts.
3) This is our Transformers question of the day…What kind of car is Bumblebee?
4) Mathew McConaughey and his lady got married over the weekend. What movie based on a John Grisham novel, made Matthew a star?
5) A Fire broke out in Robert DeNiro’s apartment this weekend. His Oscars survived the blaze. What movie did DiNiro win his FIRST Oscar for?