On Sunday, June 24, 2012, Incahoots will host a day of fun and dancing in order to send 10 walkers to the San Diego Susan G. Komen 3-Day, where they will walk 60 miles to show their determination in finding a cure for breast cancer. The Dance-a-thon is an endurance challenge that will start at 12:00 noon (check-in is at 11:00) and will go until the last team is standing…or 12 hours…whichever comes first. Don’t feel that you have to dance for all 12 hours. We encourage everyone to form a team and participate, even if your team can only dance for a limited time.
There will be $1,000 grand prize for the team that can last the longest:
- The first 200 contestants will get a certificate for free cheesy bread from Domino's.
There are also other great prizes and auction items:
- (1) iPad
- (1) Signed Guitar by Eric Church
- Two nights stay at Sycuan Resort and Casino and four meals
- Round of golf for four at Sycuan Resort and Casino
- (4) pairs of Hornblower cruise passes
- (10) (1 pound box) certificates for See's Candies
- (2) Two pairs of passes for Next Level Sailing (Good for a whale watching tour OR Sail aboard either Stars & Stripes or Abracadabra in a race)
- (10) pairs of San Diego Natural History Museum tickets (Titanic Exhibit)
Beyond the $100 team registration fee, we are asking each team to raise an additional $300 prior to the day of the event. This might sound like a lot of money, but you will find that many people have been affected by this awful disease and are happy to donate to the cause…especially if you are dancing to earn it! There will be prizes for the teams that raise the most money in donations/sponsorships, including InCahoots VIP cards for the biggest money-makers! There will also be prizes for the best costumes and best team names, so be creative and have fun!
In addition to the dancing, the bar will be open to spectators, so bring your friends and family to cheer you on! There will be other festivities, including opportunities for prizes, team pictures, trivia, and bake sales happening off the dance floor.
Click for the Team Donation Page