Tammy's College of Hollywood Knowledge - March 20th, 2017
1) Beauty and the Beast was by far the #1 movie in America this weekend. According to the story, Beast must find true love before the last petal falls off this type of flower.
2) America's Next Top Model is returning for the 24th season and this supermodel & creator of the show is returning as the host!
3) Joe Jonas has a friend who has to drive by his giant underwear billboard every day, and he hates it. For which clothing company is Joe posing for? GUESS, CALVIN KLEIN OR RALPH LAUREN?
4) Modern Family star Rico Rodriguez's Father passed away over the weekend. Rico plays the son of Sophia Vergara. What's his character's first name?
5) The legendary musician Chuck Berry also passed away over the weekend. His song Johnny B. Goode was played in the movie "Back to the Future" by Marty McFly. It was during a dance in which Marty's parents, George and Loraine fell in love. What was the name of that dance?
Play along below: